APPLY TO VOLUNTEER
You can help people and improve our community by volunteering with Memphis Parks. Discover the rewards of giving your time and energy to an organization that enriches the lives of people daily.
WHY VOLUNTEER AT MEMPHIS PARKS?
- Use your unique talents–when you can, where you want to. Volunteer at any facility in Memphis, from golf courses to community centers and pools and senior centers!
- Learn something new every day. There’s always something going on at Memphis Parks!
- Help others and have a great time, too. Meet new people in a great community atmosphere!
VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES WITH MEMPHIS PARKS
- Greeters – Greets visitors at their specified location, answers questions during their hourly weekly shift desired.
- Coaches – Coaches are responsible for overseeing the players in their specified sport. Coaches must be sports oriented and have a passion for coaching and teaching others. Examples include but are not limited to: (Baseball, Basketball, Soccer)
- Event Set Up Crew – Responsible for ensuring the proper equipment is set up for the event taking place.
- Event Clean Up Crew – Responsible for ensuring that the environment in which an event or special event is held is clean. Ensures the upkeep of equipment and items used during an event.
- Special Events Volunteer – Responsible for making sure the workstation is being run properly. Ensure those who are coming to events are having a fun and safe time in your workstation.
- Golf Course Volunteer – Helps with maintenance of course and equipment.
HOW TO VOLUNTEER WITH MEMPHIS PARKS
Fill out the form below. Our team will reach out to you shortly after we’ve received your application to schedule your volunteer orientation. Memphis Parks’ volunteers work very closely with our community members- because of this, many of our volunteer opportunities will require background checks. If this is the case for your role, we’ll happily put you to work as soon as the screening process is complete and your volunteer assignment is confirmed.
Note: You must be at least 18 years old to volunteer.
Have questions? Contact us
Thank you for submitting an application!
As manager for over 5,600 acres of public space, we have lots of ground to cover, but we will make every effort to respond to you in a timely manner.