Willow Road Park is 58.70 acres with an outdoor pool, 3 lighted softball fields and one baseball field, an outdoor basketball court, a soccer field, a playground, restrooms, and concessions. The Marion Hale Community Center is on-site and off-street parking is available.
MARION HALE COMMUNITY CENTER
Marion Hale Community Center includes an indoor basketball court in a gymnasium and meeting room.
All Memphis Parks community centers provide:
• Classes, programs and events in five core services
• Health, fitness, and wellness services and programs
• Educational development and training services
• Cultural arts programming
• Dance and musical expression
• Character building and social development
• Summer day camp
• A gymnasium, game room, art studio, kitchen, and meeting rooms
• Supervised youth team sports
• Time for free play
• Holiday events
All community centers are available for family reunions, banquets, wedding receptions, business meetings, and more. Some of the activities offered might require an additional fee for persons who live outside the Memphis City Limits.
Contact us at 901-636-0789 for more information.
Director: Pam Taylor
Outdoor pools are only open during the summers.
Wednesday – Friday: 1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
For more information, contact us:
Stacy Bond, Aquatics Manager
Christopher Wells, Aquatics Supervisor
The Memphis Parks Athletic Department offers a variety of recreational year-round league play including kickball, softball, and baseball for both youth and adults at Willow Park. Contact the athletic office at (901) 636-5580 for specific dates of programs.