Westwood Park is 16.20 acres with a playground, outdoor basketball court, 0.5-mile walking trail, and outdoor pool with restrooms in the poolhouse. The Charles E. Powell Westwood Community Center is on-site and offers off-street parking.
CHARLES E. POWELL WESTWOOD COMMUNITY CENTER
Charles E. Powell Westwood Community Center is on-site containing basketball courts, kitchen, gymnasium, and meeting room.
All Memphis Parks community centers provide:
• Classes, programs, and events in five core services
• Health, fitness, and wellness services and programs
• Educational development and training services
• Cultural arts programming
• Dance and musical expression
• Character building and social development
• Summer day camp
• A gymnasium, game room, art studio, kitchen, and meeting rooms
• Supervised youth team sports
• Time for free play
• Holiday events
All community centers are available for family reunions, banquets, wedding receptions, business meetings, and more. Some of the activities offered might require an additional fee for persons who live outside the Memphis City Limits.
Call 901-636-0775 for more information.
Director: Debra Tate
Assistant Director: Derrick Heyward
Outdoor pools are only open during the summers.
Tuesday – Friday: 1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Note: All pools will be cleared 30 minutes prior to close
For more information, contact us:
Stacy Bond, Aquatics Manager
Christopher Wells, Aquatics Supervisor