Orange Mound Community & Senior Center
The Orange Mound Community Services Center is made up of a Community Center and Senior Center and includes an indoor, heated pool.
Orange Mound Park is located a few blocks away at 2430 Carnes Ave Memphis, TN 38114.
Reservations for the pavilion are available for events at least 14 days away.Reserve Now
ORANGE MOUND COMMUNITY SERVICES CENTER
The Orange Mound Community Service Center Complex is made up of a Community Center and Senior Center. The complex includes an indoor pool, gymnasium, meeting room, craft room, game room, kitchen and is home to the Orange Mound Energizers Line Dance Team.
All Memphis Parks community centers provide:
• Classes, programs, and events in five core services
• Health, fitness, and wellness services and programs
• Educational development and training services
• Cultural arts programming
• Dance and musical expression
• Character building and social development
• Summer day camp
• A gymnasium, game room, art studio, kitchen, and meeting rooms
• Supervised youth team sports
• Time for free play
• Holiday events
All community centers are available for family reunions, banquets, wedding receptions, business meetings, and more. Some of the activities offered might require an additional fee for persons who live outside the Memphis City Limits.
Contact us at 901-636-6878 to learn more.
Community Center Assistant Director: Sarah Buford
Athletic Specialist: Jewel Fason
Contact us at 901-636-6622 to learn more.
Senior Center Assistant Director: Alexis Dabney
- Summer hours
- Open swim Monday – Friday 9 a.m. – 1 p.m., 2 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- Fall hours
- Monday – Friday 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. Pool is heated to 90.
Note: All pools will be cleared 30 minutes prior to close
Contact us at (901) 636-6620 for more information.