Katie Sexton Community Center & Klondike Park
Klondike Park is 12.83 acres, with a playground, ball field, water fountains, picnic tables, and benches. The Katie Sexton Community Center is on-site and includes off-street parking.
This park has been adopted by KSCCDC. If you’d like to volunteer or adopt a park yourself, visit Memphis City Beautiful.
KATIE SEXTON COMMUNITY CENTER
Katie Sexton Community Center is on-site with an indoor basketball court in a gymnasium, arts and crafts room, game room, full kitchen, fitness room, computer lab, dining room, restrooms, and parking for both the center and the park.
All Memphis Parks community centers provide:
• Classes, programs, and events in five core services
• Health, fitness, and wellness services and programs
• Educational development and training services
• Cultural arts programming
• Dance and musical expression
• Character building and social development
• Summer day camp
• A gymnasium, game room, art studio, kitchen, and meeting rooms
• Supervised youth team sports
• Time for free play
• Holiday events
All community centers are available for family reunions, banquets, wedding receptions, business meetings, and more. Some of the activities offered might require an additional fee for persons who live outside the Memphis City Limits.
Call 901-636-0750 for more information.
Director: Carmelita Norwood
Assistant Director: Kevin Jones