Harry C. Pierotti Park is 25 acres including a playground, an outdoor basketball court, a tennic center and the Raleigh Community Center.
RALEIGH COMMUNITY CENTER
The attached Raleigh Community Center offers an outdoor pool, 8 outdoor tennis courts, an indoor basketball court in a gymnasium, computer lab, meeting room, game room, multi-purpose, and kitchen. They also offer a wide range of programs for children, adults, and seniors. Off-street parking is available for both the center and park.
Activities and Programs
- Health, fitness, and wellness
- Senior aerobics
- Adult leisure time
- Flag football
- Tennis (adults and youth)
- *The tennis ourts are open and free to the public when not in use for scheduled activities.
Educational Development and Training
- S.T.A.R. (Sports, Tutoring, Arts and Recreation)
- Library Tree House/Free Book Distribution
- Career Exploration
- Arts & crafts
- Cooking classes
Dance and Music Expression
- Cheer team
- Line dancing
Character Building and Social Development
- Guest speakers
- American Legion Post #258
- Raleigh Rotary
- Community Partnerships
- Quarterly Community Block Party
- Quarterly Clean-up Projects
- Quarterly Birthday Party
All Memphis Parks community centers provide:
• Classes, programs, and events in five core services
• Health, fitness, and wellness services and programs
• Educational development and training services
• Cultural arts programming
• Dance and musical expression
• Character building and social development
• Summer day camp
• A gymnasium, game room, art studio, kitchen, and meeting rooms
• Supervised youth team sports
• Time for free play
• Holiday events
All community centers are available for family reunions, banquets, wedding receptions, business meetings, and more. Some of the activities offered might require an additional fee for persons who live outside the Memphis City Limits.
Call 901-636-0794 for more information.
Director: Kristine Strickland
Assistant Director: Daniel Braxton
RALEIGH TENNIS CENTER
Owned by Tennis Memphis, Raleigh Tennis Center has 8 outdoor courts. The tennis center offers tennis services and programming to the community, including court rentals, racquet stringing, adult and junior programming, outreach programming, summer camps, and more.
Call the tennis center to make a reservation for up to two days in advance and five days for cardholders.
Outdoor pools are only open during the summers.
Tuesday – Friday: 1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Note: All pools will be cleared 30 minutes prior to close
For more information, contact us:
Stacy Bond, Recreation Administrator
Christopher Wells, Aquatics Supervisor