Douglass Park and Community Center
Douglass is a 43-acre park with a community center, outdoor pool, 2 outdoor basketball courts, 1 indoor basketball court, 1-mile walking trail, playground, pavilion, and picnic tables.
DOUGLASS COMMUNITY CENTER
The Douglass Community Center includes a gymnasium, banquet room, craft room, kitchen, game room, multi-purpose room, co-act police office, and restrooms.
All Memphis Parks community centers provide:
• Classes, programs, and events in five core services
• Health, fitness, and wellness services and programs
• Educational development and training services
• Cultural arts programming
• Dance and musical expression
• Character building and social development
• Summer day camp
• A gymnasium, game room, art studio, kitchen, and meeting rooms
• Supervised youth team sports
• Time for free play
• Holiday events
All community centers are available for family reunions, banquets, wedding receptions, business meetings, and more. Some of the activities offered might require an additional fee for persons who live outside the Memphis City Limits.
Call 901-636-0778 for more information.
Assistant Director: Ericia Holland
Outdoor pools are only open during the summers.
Tuesday – Friday: 1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Note: All pools will be cleared 30 minutes prior to close
For more information, contact us:
Christopher Wells, Aquatics Supervisor