Bert Ferguson Park is a 48-acre park that features a 1.5-mile walking trail, outdoor tennis courts, a playground, a pavilion, benches, picnic tables, and an open field space for multi-purpose use. The Bert Ferguson Community Center is on-site.
Reservations for the pavilion are available for events at least 14 days away.Reserve Now
BERT FERGUSON COMMUNITY CENTER
The Bert Ferguson Park Community Center includes a dance studio, gymnasium, banquet hall with kitchen and stage, two racquetball courts, a game room, an art studio, a computer lab, a conference room, a fitness center, and an indoor basketball court.
All Memphis Parks community centers provide:
• Classes, programs, and events in five core services
• Health, fitness, and wellness services and programs
• Educational development and training services
• Cultural arts programming
• Dance and musical expression
• Character building and social development
• Summer day camp
• A gymnasium, game room, art studio, kitchen, and meeting rooms
• Supervised youth team sports
• Time for free play
• Holiday events
All community centers are available for family reunions, banquets, wedding receptions, business meetings, and more. Some of the activities offered might require an additional fee for persons who live outside the Memphis City Limits. This banquet hall will seat 225 people for weddings, receptions, lunches, meetings, etc. It includes a full-size kitchen, round banquet tables, and 8ft tables for food. The standard rental fee is $125 per hour + a $100 deposit.
Contact us at 901-636-0705 for more information.
Director: Alex Hall
Assistant Director: Germany Young